When we talk about “Pando,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this Policy, we are referring to PandoCorp Private Limited, the company which provides the Services. When we talk about “you”, “your” in this Policy, we are referring to the Client or User (as applicable) of the Services.
By using the Pando’s Services through the Website and providing your data to Pando, you, individually as a User or on behalf of the Client, agree to the terms of this Policy, for your use of the Services. This
Policy may be modified by Pando from time to time in its sole discretion, and any modifications shall be made effective and binding upon you through posting by Pando on the Website.
Capitalized terms in this Policy would have their meaning as set out under the Pando Agreement of Service and T & Cs.
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
1. Client Data
Client Data may contain ‘sensitive personal data or information’ or ‘personal information’ as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 ("Data Protection Rules"). Pando will collect, store, use, process, and transfer such information as prescribed under the Data Protection Rules. Where Pando collects or processes Client Data, it does so on behalf of the Client. Client Data may include the following types of data, but is not restricted to: employee first and last name, billing details, employee email IDs, phone-numbers and other contact information, including profile related information, such as mobile numbers, date of birth, and/or a photo. Apart from this, Client Data also includes proprietary data that are required to effectively use the Services, such as client lists, Vendor lists, material lists, GFN/GRN documents, contract lists etc.
If you are using the Services by invitation of a Client, as further described in the Pando Agreement of Service, that Client determines its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of Client Data which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with the Client about the policies and settings it has in place.
2. Other information
- Account creation information: Users provide information such as an email address and password to create an account, to access the Services.
- Billing and other information: For purchase of the Services, our corporate affiliates and/or our third-party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which will include administrative and support communications with us and information about the Consignees, Vendors, Users, loading and unloading points, content you have shared, Orders etc.
- Contact information: With your permission, any contact information you share is collected (such as an address book from a device) when using the Services. We may also collect your phone number and email address to contact you. You will also receive SMSs, emails, phone calls etc. regarding the Service.
- Log data: When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your internet protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using,device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information: Precise GPS location from devices is required for effective delivery of the Services, and will as such be collected with your permission. Such information will include geo-location data of your loading and unloading locations. Wi-Fi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Services integrations: If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third-party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third-party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account, with Pando. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third-party services.
- Third party data: Pando may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which zip codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
The information above would be collected and retained by the following entity- PandoCorp Private Limited
We will not retain any sensitive personal data or information for longer than is required for the purpose for which such data or information was collected or may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. We may retain anonymized data for as long as is required.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which accounts you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use the Services.
Pando sets and accesses cookies on the domains operated by Pando and its corporate affiliates. In addition, we use third parties like "Google Analytics" for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated "Do Not Track" signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
B. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
By opting to provide us with information, you understand and accept that we use your information to provide and improve the Services, as more specifically detailed below. You will, at all times, have the option to refrain from disclosing your personal information to Pando. You will also have the option of withdrawing consent previously provided to Pando. In such cases, Pando shall no longer be obliged to continue providing Services to you or continue to provide you with access to the Services.
1. Client Data
Pando may access and use Client Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Client’s instructions to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues, or at a Client’s request in connection with Client support matters; (c) as required by law, and (d) as set forth in the Pando Agreement of Service or as expressly permitted in writing by the Client.
2. Other information
We use other information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services: We carry out research and analyze trends to
better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- To communicate with you by:
- Responding to your requests: If you contact us with a problem or question, we will need, and hence use your information to respond.
- Sending emails and notifications: By accepting the terms of this Policy you give us the permission to send you Service and administrative emails and messages including text messages. You hereby consent to receiving text messages from us, however you have the option to opt out later. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and notifications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about Pando. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management: We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you and marketing: We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information (with us) for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Investigating and preventing bad things from happening: We work hard to keep the Services secure and to prevent abuse and fraud.
- Analyzing and ensuring that great things do happen: We work hard to make our products intelligent; and any information from you that we can use to make our Services serve you better, we want to and will.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Client of the Services.
C. YOUR CHOICES
1. Client Data
Client provides us with instructions on what to do with Client Data. A Client has many choices and control over Client Data. For example, Client may provision or de-provision access to the Services, enable or disable third party integrations, manage permissions, change retention and export settings, transfer or assign Client Data, delete or consolidate Users with other Users.
2. Inaccurate User Information
Users can review and correct any inaccurate or deficient information that the User has provided by accessing the Software Platform.
3. Other Choices
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Pando does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
D. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
There are times when information described in this Policy may be shared by Pando. This section discusses how Pando may share such information. By accepting the terms of this Policy, you consent to the sharing of such information with other third parties. Clients determine their own policies for the sharing and disclosure of Client Data. Pando does not control how Clients or their third parties choose to share or disclose Client Data.
1. Client Data
Pando may share Client Data in accordance with Pando Agreement of Service and the Client’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents: We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Client Data, or in turn use it to deliver the Services more efficiently to you for use in the Services.
- With affiliates: We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Client Data for use in providing the Services.
- With Non-Pando Products: Pando may, acting on our Client’s behalf, share Client Data with the provider of a Non-Pando Product added by Client to the Services. Pando is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Client Data.
2. Other information
Pando may share other information as follows:
- About Users with the Client: There may be times when a user contacts Pando to help resolve an issue. In order to help resolve the issue and given our relationship with our Client, we may share users concerns with with the Client.
- With third party service providers and agents: We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
- With affiliates: We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process other information.
3. Other types of disclosure
Pando may share or disclose Client Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure: If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of any or all of Pando’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws: To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety: To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
Further, we may disclose or use aggregate, or de-identified, or anonymized information for any purpose. For example, we may share information with our partners or others for marketing, business development, or research purposes. For example, we may tell a prospective Client the average number of transactions executed through Pando’s Services every day, or partner with a research firm or academic institution to explore interesting questions about logistics and network technologies.
E. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to this Policy, you may address them to our grievance officer whose name and email address are as follows: